Are you one of the many people who loves the sun, beaches and explore historical places and cities? Do you love partying at night and visiting IG worthy places? Well you might want to check out the beautiful lands of Bali Indonesia. My current travel and in celebration of my birthday tradition, I went to Bali to experience what they call “The Land of the Gods”, “The land of Peace” and “The Island of Love”. Read more to see what I have experienced.
I stayed in Bali for just 3 days, which is unfortunately really not enough to explore the place. My itinerary are divided into three major tours namely, UBUD, NUSA PENIDA and BEDUGUL.
Where to Stay
Bali is known for villas, hostels and backpackers inn which have a large range of price depending on your choice. You can own a villa for an affordable price as well. Since I am with my 2 friends, we rented a villa that is good for 4 people with 2 rooms, a own infinity pool, kitchen with dining area and a living room and not to mention that it is just 10 minutes away from the beach, not bad right? when we get there we are shocked as the villa can accommodate 8 people, making 4 people per room. its really big and we literally felt rich 🙂 .
UBUD Area – This area is known for villas along the rice fields and it a little bit expensive as it is near the most of the attraction.
Semanyak Area – This area is good for hostels and some small villas as well. though it is a really good location since you are near the party place, good coffee shops and restaurants.
Banjarankan Area – This area is far from the city for about 2 hours away from Semanyak. This place is near beaches such as Lumang beach and . Villas are known accomodation here.
How to Explore Bali
There are several ways to explore Bali’s amazing places.
- Motorcycle for rent – it is one of the most exciting way to explore Bali. Rent your own motorcycle for one day and go around the city, temples and beaches. Discover places on your own. Some of the rentals do not require international license but I would suggest you not to rent if you dont have one. Safety first.
- Car for rent – rent your own car drive it or if you want rent a driver as well. Go to places on your own itinerary for 10 hours.
- Local transportation – taxi, bus and grab are available. If your booking a grab make sure it is unnoticeable because taci drivers will not allow you to ride a grab. They are a little aggresive.
- Go on a tour – This is what we did. We book a tour with different packages and explore bali without a problem. We even get a free ride from and to the airport. The page for tour booking is on the links below the blog.
Our 3D2N Itinerary
Day 0 – Ngurah Rai International Airport
We arrived at the airport around 11:00PM, we decided to stay in the airport for one night to lessen our expense.
Day 1 – 🚖 UBUD TOUR
Our first day was for Ubud Tour and around 7am the van / tour we booked arrived to pick up us in the airport. Below are the places we visited with entrance fee.
📍Batuan Temple – 10k IDR
📍Tegenugung Waterfall – 15k IDR
📍Pura Tirta Empul – 15k IDR
📍Tega lalang Rice Terraces – 10k IDR
– Coffee Tasting – 50k IDR for 1 Luwak coffee and all other small cup coffee free.
– Swing Uma pakel
– 200K for Super Extreme Swing
– 150K for Super Swing
– 250k for Couple Swing
– Ubud Palace
– Puri Taman Saraswati (FREE )
Ubud tour with Car and driver – 600k IDR
Day 2 – Nusa Penida
🚘 NUSA PENIDA ISLAND
Pick up at 6:30am
TRIP DETAILS :
🚖 pick up at 6:30 – 7am from hotel
( kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa dua, Ubud )
🚤 Boat departure at 8:15am from Sanur harbour to sanur
🌴 Nusa Penida island at 9am
⌚ 7-8 Hours oN the Island
🚤 Boat back to Sanur Harbour at 17:00
✅ Free pick up and drop from hotel in bali ( some area extra charge )
✅ Returns speed boat from Sanur to sanur
✅ Transport exploring the island
✅ Lunch + Drink ( Indonesian food )
✅ Entrances fee and donations
✅ Mineral water
PRICE : min 2 person
💰 IDR 850.000 / person
Day 3 –🚖 BEDUGUL TOUR
Pick up at 8:30 am
Entrance fee / head
📍Taman Ayun Temple. – 20k IDR
📍Ulun Danu Temple. – 50k IDR
📍Twin Lake View/Wanagiri – 40k IDr
📍Handara Gate. – 30k IDR
📍Tanah Lot Temple – 60k IDR
PRICE: 600k / car
List of expenses for all tours and villa.
I did not include Philippines’ travel tax, airfare, food and pasalubong.
- Day 1 Car Rent Ubud Tour each (3 pax) : 200 Pesos
- Day 3 Car Rent Benugul Tour each (3 pax): 300 Pesos
- Hotel 3D2N each (3 pax): 2400 Pesos
- Ubud Tour Entrance Fees excluding swing : 380 Pesos
- Nusa Penida Car Tour : 3200 Pesos
- Bedugul Tour Entrance fees : 750 Php
TOTAL: 7230 Pesos
Our tour packages are all brought you by Ngurah Weda Travel Tour . This tour is definitely reliable and trust worthy.
Please let me know if you like my blog by hitting the like, follow and comment section.
I’ll be blogging details experiences of the places in Bali so watch out!!